We're a husband and wife team, Amisha & Deepak Lall, founders of 11 x award winning Chilli Tuk Tuk…food that delivers! A super enthusiastic, energetic and motivated husband and wife team and proudly the owners of an Indian takeaway brand that is:
- Recognised as the nation’s Best Takeaway/Delivery, having won the award for Best Takeaway/Delivery UK at the British Curry Awards 2018 and ARON Awards 2019. We are also London's Best Takeaway, having won numerous awards including the British Takeaway Awards last year. This year we have recently been announced as a Finalist for Best Takeaway Central London at the British Takeaway Awards. All of these achievements are based on genuine recognition and genuine merit.
- Proudly a disruptive force in the Indian takeaway sector, having made headline in the Evening Standard as “Chilli Tuk Tuk triumph over Michelin-starred competition” and front page of the Barnet Borough Times as “Best in the country”
- We’re being mentored by Sarah Willingham from BBC’s Dragons Den
- We've been featured on BBC Radio London
- We have 2 branches, we launched our first one in North Finchley (North London) 5 and a half years ago and last Summer (during Covid) we launched our second kitchen (a dark kitchen) in Kings Cross.
We are fresh and quirky with a new age approach and this is really being recognised! )!
We are strong in terms of brand values and ethics. Real Indian food is at the core of what we do and alongside this carrying through our brand values and ethics is embedded in everything that we do.