My name is Connor Sephton. I'm a British journalist who specialises in covering the cryptocurrency sector, including:
- Movements in Bitcoin's price (and the rest of the crypto market)
- Rising interest among consumers
- The companies starting to embrace digital assets
- Bitcoin's use in cybercrime and ransomware attacks
- Regulatory issues
- Non-fungible tokens
- Central bank digital currencies
- Bitcoin's impact on the environment
As well as writing a weekly column on crypto news for Cointelegraph, I produce easy-to-understand, engaging articles for CoinMarketCap Alexandria, which are designed to appeal to beginners who have little knowledge about Bitcoin. I write CoinMarketCap's daily newsletter, too.
My goal is to explain cryptocurrencies simply — removing the technical jargon that can often be offputting for those who are interested in this space.