From passing out on planes to counting Khloe Kardashian as a superfan; one woman's journey from banking and burnout to growth and empowerment Queen.
Maggie Colette is one of the world's leading, self-taught Instagram® strategists andcoaches, counting Khloe Kardashian as a superfan. Her mission is to empowerwomen everywhere to follow their dreams and develop out of this world self-belief,but it wasn’t always this way.
A former Senior Audit Manager in private banking, half-Peruvian Maggie was at thetop of her game and from the outside looked like she had it all - travelling aroundthe world business class, £150k a year salary, parties and mixing with some of theworld’s wealthiest people. But the reality was a different story.
Maggie was in fact so exhausted from the endless pressure, travel and toxic, maledominated industry that she received a stark warning from a Doctor after passingout on a plane en route to Mexico - quit now or have a heart attack before turning35.
Choosing her health over wealth, Maggie left banking and turned to her travelblogging passion. She travelled Asia for three months before pivoting into theentrepreneurial world of online coaching. Three years on and she is the go-to globalindependent Instagram® strategist for some of the world’s most successful femalecoaches, and runs her own in-demand coaching business, Think Like A Boss.
After years spent working all hours - she was overseas for 280 days out of the first365 she was newly married! - Maggie now helps other women to monetise theirsocial media, develop unshakeable self belief and set strong boundaries. She is on a one-woman mission to empower them to create a life they love, that loves them right back, and to take their place in history as the generation that can, and do, achieve anything.
Able to comment on:
- Why money can’t buy you happiness but it can buy you freedom - from growing up inpoverty in Peru to working with some of the world’s wealthiest people
- How to recognise and recover from burnout and go on to brillianceEmbracing socialmedia while protecting your mental health - especially for 16-25 year olds
- How to create an engaged online community and why this is key to online businesssuccess
- Bullying - Maggie was bullied as a teenager and in the workplace
- Stress, burnout, toxic work environments, exhaustion
- How independently build a successful business using social media and being self-taught