Dr Elizabeth Hawkes is a leading oculoplastic and opthalmic surgeon. With a particular interest in cosmetic eyelid surgery, including upper and lower eyelid blepharoplasty surgery. Miss Hawkes also practices advanced facial aesthetics for non-surgical facial and eye rejuvenation. And when Miss Hawkes isn’t working in a cosmetic capacity, you will find her in surgery performing sight saving operations. She really is an extraordinary woman. Working at the Cadogan Clinic Miss Hawkes is a Fellow of the Royal College of Ophthalmologists. She is a full member of the highly respected European Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons and the British Oculoplastic Surgical Society. Fully media trained, Miss Hawkes has featured on BBC, Financial Times and Sunday Times among other publications and would be delighted to support with media enquiries as well as invite you to review treatments at her clinic or indeed join her in surgery.
- GMC specialist register for Ophthalmic Surgery
- British Oculoplastic Surgical Society
- European Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons
- Fellow and Examiner of the Royal College of Ophthalmologists, London
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- European Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons
- Iranian Medical Society
- Independent Doctor’s Federation
- Pembroke College Cambridge Circle
Dr Elizabeth can comment on everything from our lashes to our eye health, screen-time, dark circles etc.