Patrick Reid – Finance expert
Patrick Reid is a currency expert with over 15 years experience in trading FX and propriety desks. He has just accepted a role as Visiting Lecturer at The University of Cambridge and is Co-Founder of Adamis Principle which mentors traders at all levels.
During his career he has mentored clients from Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan and Credit Suisse. His passion is nurturing and finding talent within young people has led him to partner with The Youth Group and Jack Parsons, The UK’s chief youth officer.
Jack recently interviewed Rishi Sunak, The UK’s Chancellor of The Exchequer. Adamis Principle’s outreach to less fortunate young people is a top priority for him.
Patrick has regular meetings with FX traders at The Bank of England for research and academic discussions only.
This year he is teaching risk and volatility within the Crypto space at the University of Cambridge
Patrick can comment on:
· G10 and Emerging Market currencies including Crypto
· Central bank policy for the US, UK and Europe
· Advanced risk management
· Bonds/Fixed Income, Equities, FX, Credit and Money Markets
· Interest rates: OIS and Eurodollar Futures
· Brexit, US macro, Biden’s economic policy
· China’s place in the rest of the world
· Futures, Spot FX
Patrick has appeared regularly on Thomson Reuters Global Market Forum, Market Watch and writes and presents a weekly show for The Investing Channel.