- More than 35 years of breast surgery experience.
- Professor of Breast Surgery, University College London.
- Chief Investigator of a number of world first randomised trials in Breast Surgery: QUEST, MIAMI, EORTC Quality of Life modules for sexual health and breast surgery.
- Lead for International validation of quality of life questionnaires in breast reconstruction after breast surgery - EORTC QL BRECON-23
- Trained in Johannesburg South Africa and was awarded the University of Oxford Senior Nuffield Oxford Scholarship.
- Received my PhD in Molecular Cancer Biology at Oxford.
- As a Clinical Academic surgeon, I received nationally competitive grant funding to lead novel trials in breast surgery.
- I am passionate about latest developments in breast surgery and breast cancer as reflected in more than 70 publications.
- I bring my clinical experience and research passion to full time private practice.