I am an NLP business coach and wellness expert, author, and founder of the Business Wellbeing Club.
· NLP qualified business coach supporting value-led solopreneurs, SMEs owners and business leaders with an abundant mindset to give back and grow;
· Launched the 5 principles of Business Wellbeing to readdress the balance of what it takes to be ‘successful’ in business and life;
· Founder of the businesswellbeing.club
· Expert in challenging mind-limiting beliefs;
· Qualified Clinical hypnotherapist;
· Former Change Executive for national organisations including CQC and FSA (FCA);
· Founder of the Business Book Club;
· Author of soon to be published novel ‘When I was a girl’
· Charity fundraiser for Macmillan raising thousands through marathon running and events;
· Warm, confident, and genuine speaker, with her extensive experience giving her messages real foundations.
From first-hand experience I know what it’s like to feel stifled, unfulfilled and unmotivated. Having established a successful corporate career in change management working for multiple national organisations, I had a life-changing event when I lost both my mother and sister to cancer that re-assessed my priorities and prioritised my wellbeing.
I left my career to fulfil my love and passion for helping others and became a business coach with the sole focus of helping business owners follow and achieve their goals and dreams. I am passionate that to be successful in business and life there are 5 intrinsic principles we should live by.
The Business Wellbeing Club was launched in the first lockdown of 2020 and has become a leading voice in encouraging a kinder way to do business and creating an online, supportive community that focuses on the wellbeing of the individual and the business to maximise potential and purpose.
I am an avid runner and reader and live in Scarborough with my husband, working with businesses and individuals across the UK. I also write a regular business column in Yorkshire Businesswoman magazine.